Talk To Me!

Got a tip? Interesting story? Contact me! Email JamesRojas08@gmail.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Android: Pursuit of "App-iness"

There are things that I do everyday that are an absolute must for me; sleep, eat, shower, get all pretty and of course...play with my 'apps'. I use my Motorola Droid LITERALLY the moment I wake up every morning. You don't need me to tell you how easy 'apps' have made everyday things easier. From helping you find a new restaurant, checking your bank account to counting your calories; 'app's do it all. 'Apps' are, of course, a great way to pass your free time, or, the time that you should be spending on something more important.

The following are my top 10 used 'apps' that I usually use on an everyday basis.

10. NFL Mobile: : I use this 'app' very often. It has up to the minute news all around the NFL. You can even watch game highlights minutes after it aired live during the game. Customized for my team, the Dallas Cowboys, it automatically puts their news at the top. The absolute number one feature that this 'app' does it LIVE game feed to the phone. Though, you cant watch every game live on the phone (so most likely it wont be your team thats available that week), it is always a match-up between the most anticipated game of the week. Great 'app' for true football fans.

9. Music Wizard : If you like downloading free music...enough said. There are some websites that say this 'app' is no longer available but all I will say is that I'm still enjoying this 'app'.

8. IMDB : Great 'app' for finding nearest theaters, showtimes, movie/television news and reviews. Features also include filmography.

7. Simply Cyanide : If you enjoy politically incorrect short comics, you're in the right place. With new comics released everyday, every single one always left me smiling at the ridiculously insane humor. A lot of fun browsing through.

6. LOL Sites : This 'app' is a huge time killer with a great number of categories of funny, crazy, awesome, and demotivational pics that will surely entertain.

5. Funny Pics : Need I explain? Funny Pics.

4. CNN/New York Times: I am a huge political/news nerd. Anything that is happening anywhere is so interesting to me. Plenty of sections to scroll through with many interesting stories.

3. Twitter : Shameless plug for my twitter account :)

Last two 'apps" need no explanation. I can safely assume that 100% of owners of an Android phone uses these 'apps'.
2. YouTube
1. Facebook


What are some of your favorite Android or even Apple 'apps'?

No comments: